View All Local News
Road Improvements Highlight Richardson County's 2014 Budget
The Richardson County Board approved a budget that increases property tax collections by 6.8 percent and provides for two federal aid bridges, jail architecture and an asphalt sinking fund. Commissioner Dave Sickle progress is being made in the road improvement program. Sickle: "When we needed to chip and seal the black tops or do work on them we always had to scramble for money. We set up a sinking fund for that now and we're hoping to be able to do that now as we go along." He credited Hig...
- Nebraska City & Plattsmouth among the safest places in Nebraska
- Hoffman Says Radiothon Adds to Optimism for Pediatric Cancer Patients
- Highway 75 Opens at Nebraska City Thursday Evening
- Otoe County's First September Tornado Recorded
- National Weather Service Confirms Tornado Struck Otoe County Tuesday
- Radar Triggers Tornado Warning for Otoe County
- Heidemann's Resignation Called a Loss to Southeast Nebraska
- Auburn Airport Paving Narrowly Advances
- Peru State Fans Celebrate New Oak Bowl, Long-standing Traditions
- Peru State to Rededicate Oak Bowl on Saturday
- California Police Say Nebraska Robbery Renews Hunt for AK-47 Bandit
View All National News
Another Sponsor Critical of NFL, League Says It Is 'Taking Action'
(NEW YORK) -- Yet another sponsor of the National Football League spoke out on Tuesday about the league's fumbling of the Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson situations that have stirred ....
- New York Man Indicted, Accused of Attempting to Support ISIS
- Suspect in Pennsylvania Cop Shooting Is a Survivalist
- Grand Jury to Decide on Tony Stewart Case
View All World News
Bill Clinton Offers Take on Scottish Independence Referendum
(NEW YORK) -- Former U.S. President Bill Clinton offered support for a unified United Kingdom on Tuesday, offering his stance on the Scottish independence referendum.The Scottish p....
- Ukraine Approves European Union Deal, Grant Autonomy for Breakaway Regions
- US Military Airstrikes Hit Multiple ISIS Targets in Iraq
- How US Military Will Combat Ebola in Africa