View All Local News
3rd Annual Taste of Plattsmouth this Friday
(Plattsmouth)- This Friday is the 3rd Annual Taste of Plattsmouth and Business Expo. The event drew over 400 people last year and focuses on what the City has to offer. Plattsmouth Chamber Executive Director, Tabitha Foster tells how the event has changed from the past, "we merged the Taste of Plattsmouth, that was just food vendors, to now adding expo booths for businesses. Kind of merged the two together. We get a lot of foot traffic for that event. So, we figured it would be a great opportuni...
- Rodeo Queen Won't Miss Even Eight Seconds
- Garbage Fees to Drop for Nebraska City Residents
- Sidney Museum Prepares for Rodeo
- 4-Hers Keep Pawnee Rabbit Show Hopping
- Pawnee County Fills Barns With Poultry, Rabbits
- County Sides With Assessor 122 of 124 Tax Protests, Approves Tax Break for Wildlife Club
- Load of Steel Dumped on Highway 2 Near Dunbar
- Hill, Fankhauser Selected for Sheep Showmanship at Humboldt
- Dunbar Commuter Tumbles on Beltway at Nebraska City Exit
- City Looks to Lower Fees with New Garbage Collector
- Car Awaited Vietnam Veteran, Wins Best of Show at Cook
View All National News
One Killed, Three Injured in Small Plane Crash in San Diego Parking Lot
(SAN DIEGO) -- One person is dead and three others were injured in a small plane crash in San Diego on Wednesday. Fire Department spokesman Lee Swanson says two people were on boar....
- Police Search Home for Clues in Murder of Michigan Teen
- Prosecution Rests Its Case in 'Porch Shooting' Trial
- Warren Jeffs' Mansion Becomes Bed and Breakfast
View All World News
US Has Sold Ammunition to Israel Since Start of Gaza Conflict
(WASHINGTON) -- In the last week, the United States has provided Israel with mortars and ammunition for grenade launchers requested as part of a foreign military arms sale. The w....
- Peace Corps Pulling Volunteers from Ebola-Affected Countries
- Theodore VanKirk, Enola Gay Navigator, Dies at 93
- Teen's Body in Wheel Well of Plane Carrying Evacuated Americans
View All Ag News
U.S. Soybean Farmers Receive Big Returns on Investment From Checkoff
Results of the soy checkoff’s most recent return-on-investment analysis shows all U.S. soybean farmers receive five-dollars and 20-cents in profits for every dollar they invest in ....