View All Local News
Hamburg School Bus Driver Ejected Before Driverless Bus Crashes into Garage
A Hamburg school bus driver is recovering after he was ejected from the bus right before the yellow vessel crashed into a garage without its captain. According to the Fremont County Sherriff's Office, Wednesday's after school accident happened at the corner of Main and "R" street in Hamburg. There were no other passengers on board at the time of the accident. When officers arrived they found a yellow Hamburg school bus had left the road-way and destroyed a wood frame garage at 2300 Main Street...
- Kelly: New Name for St. Mary's Reflects Health Care Mission
- Nebraska City Residents Must Sign Up for New Garbage Collection Service to continue trash collection
- Cass Board Announces First County Flag
- Sornson Competes With Pros at Tennessee Mortorcycle Enduro
- Historic School Marker Dedication Scheduled
- Auburn Council Asked for Help with Airport Runway Paving
- Phone Scam Threatens Nebraska City Business
- Leefers Happy With Possibilities at Otoe County Beef Show
- Rescue Services Ask County to Create Taxing Districts
- Blueberries Help Schomerus Reclaim Champion Hog Trophy
- Onions Inspire Competition at Otoe County's Garden Show
View All National News
Ice Bucket Challenge Becomes a Halloween Costume
(NEW YORK) -- The ice bucket challenge might have finally reached its tipping point.The viral trend to raise awareness for ALS by dumping frigid water on your head has become a Hal....
- Homeland Warns of ISIS Retaliation in US by Sympathizers
- Couple Tries to Sneak into Maternity Ward with Fake Babies, Police Say
- Census: Net Worth of Average US Household Drops 7%
View All World News
James Foley Among Many Young, Close-Knit Freelance War Reporters
(NEW YORK) -- James Foley became the face of freelance journalists covering conflicts abroad when he was taken hostage and killed, earlier this week, by the terror group ISIS.But t....
- US Continues Airstrikes Against ISIS Targets in Iraq
- Russian Aid Convoy Enters Ukraine Without Permission
- Pope Francis Speaks to James Foley's Parents
View All Ag News
Results Released from Pro Farmer Midwest Crop Tour
Pro Farmer pegs 2014 U.S. soybean crop at 3.812 billion bu.; Average yield of 45.35 bu. per acre Soybeans +/- 2% = 3.888 billion bu. to 3.736 billion bu.; 46.3 bu. to 44.4 bu. per....