View All Local News
California Police Say Nebraska Robbery Renews Hunt for AK-47 Bandit
Ofc. Carlos Dominguez knows precisely how many leads police have followed since a man armed with what appeared to be an AK-47 assault rifle robbed a bank in Chino, Calif., and opened fire on a police officer. He said police have investigated 165 tips that have so far went dry, so he was interested by a call from the FBI in Los Angeles about the Nebraska City robbery of the First Nebraska Bank. Dominguez: "I talked to Cpt. Neeman who gave me the particulars on what had happened. He sent me som...
- Authorities Link Nebraska City Robbery to 'AK-47 Bandit'
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning For Parts Of The Listening Area Until 8:15 PM
- Pioneers Shuck Corn For School Lunch
- Chaney House Considered Total Loss After Percival Fire
- Officer Injured While Checking On Dog Complaint
- Severe weather possible tonight into Thursday
- Champions Rise at Falls City Cobblestone Festival
- Rising Ag Values Signal Lower Mill Levy in County Budget
- Police, FBI Continue Investigation into First Nebraska Bank Robbery
- Police Release Details of Neb City Bank Robbery Suspect
- Kelly: New Name for St. Mary's Reflects Health Care Mission
View All National News
WATCH: Tennis Pro John McEnroe Waterboarded in Music Video
(NEW YORK) -- Former tennis pro John McEnroe, a former Wimbledon champion, is seen being tortured and waterboarded in a powerful debut video from a California rock band. The group,....
- Hackers Who Leaked Celeb Photos Could Face Jail Time
- Uzi Was 'Too Much,' Girl Said After Fatal Gun Range Accident
- Passengers Thankful After Coast Guard Rescues Five from Sinking Boat
View All World News
Syrian Refugee Children Forced to Work
At 6 a.m., just three short miles from the Syrian border, Hadija, 10, is awakened. She gets dressed and within minutes, she walks hand in hand with her friend. No school bus is wai....
- How You Can Help: Syrian Refugee Children
- Video Appears to Show ISIS Execution of Second American Steven Sotloff
- Amnesty International Accuses ISIS of Ethnic Cleansing
View All Ag News
FAPRI Says $4 Corn the New Norm
In what could be great news for livestock and poultry producers and a gut-check for many corn, soybean and cotton growers, the latest baseline projections from the Food and Agricul....