View All Local News
3rd Annual Taste of Plattsmouth this Friday
(Plattsmouth)- This Friday is the 3rd Annual Taste of Plattsmouth and Business Expo. The event drew over 400 people last year and focuses on what the City has to offer. Plattsmouth Chamber Executive Director, Tabitha Foster tells how the event has changed from the past, "we merged the Taste of Plattsmouth, that was just food vendors, to now adding expo booths for businesses. Kind of merged the two together. We get a lot of foot traffic for that event. So, we figured it would be a great opportuni...
- Rodeo Queen Won't Miss Even Eight Seconds
- Garbage Fees to Drop for Nebraska City Residents
- Sidney Museum Prepares for Rodeo
- 4-Hers Keep Pawnee Rabbit Show Hopping
- Pawnee County Fills Barns With Poultry, Rabbits
- County Sides With Assessor 122 of 124 Tax Protests, Approves Tax Break for Wildlife Club
- Load of Steel Dumped on Highway 2 Near Dunbar
- Hill, Fankhauser Selected for Sheep Showmanship at Humboldt
- Dunbar Commuter Tumbles on Beltway at Nebraska City Exit
- City Looks to Lower Fees with New Garbage Collector
- Car Awaited Vietnam Veteran, Wins Best of Show at Cook
View All National News
Drone Carrying Drugs, Phones Crashes Outside SC Prison
(BISHOPVILLE, S.C.) -- A crashed drone carrying contraband, including marijuana, tobacco and cellphones, was found outside the razor wire fence at a maximum security prison in Sout....
- Expert: Suicide Bomber Hung Out in US After Terror Training
- One Dead, Two Shot in Chicago's Bank of America Building
- Girl Hospitalized After Fall During Ringling Bros. Show
View All World News
Prince Harry's New Mission
(LONDON) -- Prince Harry is a man on a mission, but Thursday morning, instead of fighting for his country on the battlefield he’s fighting to raise awareness for our wounded ....
- Quadruplets a Sign of Hope Amid Gaza Bloodshed
- Young Israelis, Gazans Live-Tweet Raw But Different Versions of Conflict
- Inflatable Frog Censored After Comparisons to China's Ex-Leader
View All Ag News
Wheat Growers Pleased with House Action on Regulatory Relief Bill
Washington, D.C. - July 31, 2014 - The National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) appreciates the House votes in support of H. R. 935, the Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act. “The ....