View All Local News
Auburn School Adopts Summer Lunch Program
The Auburn School Board approved a program Monday that will offer children a free meal this summer. Board member Barb Billesbach moved to establish the summer lunch program for ages one to 18. Billesbach: "We do have a need here in Nemaha County for children that sometimes, quite frankly, you don't like to hear it, but who don't get to eat very much. We have programs through the school year, but there really isn't anything through the summer, so we're going to give it a shot this summer and se...
- Nebraska City Attorney Partsch Named to Commission of Industrial Relations
- Nebraska City Boy Found Safe After 40-Minute Search
- Midwest Co-op Develops Conceptual Plans for Syracuse Ag Center
- River Managers Say Fierce Thunderstorms Pose Greatest Risk of Flooding
- Vock Wins Rural Reunion Spelling Bee, Ganzel Presents on 1910 School Trip
- Sen. Watermeier Says Veto Override Ensures Arbor Lodge Improvements
- Veto Overrides Benefit Nebraska City's Plan for Local Management of Arbor Lodge
- Suspects in Murder of Rail Line Rider Waive Extradition to California
- Fremont County Breaks Ground on New Jail
- 1,500 Korean Veterans Take Honor Flight To D.C.
- Grass Fires Spread Across Southeast Nebraska
View All National News
Accused Boston Bomber Can See Autopsy Photos of Victims
(BOSTON) -- A federal judge in Boston ruled Wednesday that accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will be allowed to view the autopsy photos of his alleged victims, a mov....
- College Board Releases Sample Questions for New SAT
- Man Charged After Suspicious Bags Found Near Boston Marathon Finish Line
- Jewish Center Shooting Suspect Was Pen Pals with Would-Be Bomber
View All World News
School Kids Get Ride in Popemobile
(VATICAN CITY) -- Two schoolboys in the general audience at St. Peter’s Square got the thrill of a lifetime Wednesday when Pope Francis gave them a ride in the popemobile.The....
- Police Respond to Emergency Call from Dog
- Oscar Pistorius Witness' Credentials Challenged in Latest Blow
- Prince William and Duchess Kate Bring Prince George to Australia
View All Ag News
Commercial Cellulosic Ethanol Plant Nearly a Reality
One of the first and largest commercial-scale cellulosic biorefineries in the world will begin producing ethanol later this year. The DuPont Cellulosic Ethanol facility is expecte....